By Cara Rousseau on January 10, 2013 in
About Cara RousseauManages social media for the Office of News and Communications and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, and leads social media strategy for the university.
- Duke Launches New Tumblr: Site uses social media platform to highlight Duke experts November 14, 2014
- YouTube Tips and Resources August 27, 2014
- How to Enhance Links to Your Webpages in Social Network Shares (Hint: It’s All in the Metadata) August 13, 2014
- A Social Media Glossary July 25, 2014
- Q&A on Duke University’s Google + Presence July 11, 2014
- 5 Blogging Tips For Newbies October 19, 2012
- A refresh for Duke’s social media website May 4, 2012
- [UPDATE] Facebook’s Cover Image Area May 3, 2013
- Duke is Chatting in Chinese on Sina Weibo January 10, 2013
- Infographic: The New Face of SEO November 28, 2012
- Ana: What a great idea! Thanks for putting together thi...
- paid search engine marketing: This is very interesting, You are a very skilled b...
- Walter Pinem: really nice, and I think it's really useful for n...
- Michael Palko: Wow!! Up 39! Great job!...
- Michael Palko: Congrats on the new position, Amanda! Looking f...
class of 2016 Community Crowd Source CrowdSource Duke duke photo events facebook Featured foursquare google+ google plus hesm higher education how to instagram instameet location OneDayAtDuke One Day At Duke photo photo shoot photo walk photowalk pictureduke social socialmedia social media Student Affairs talk tech Twitter video youtube