For our most recent Duke Communicators event, I organized a fun tour of what’s happening across our community in social media. At our 2013 Social Media Roundup, my colleagues described how they are using social media to promote bloggers, share photos, reach new international audiences and much more. Each person spoke for five minutes, in […]
A few Duke graduate students made the world a smaller place today by using Chinese social media tools to connect with prospective students. Five students from the Pratt School of Engineering Masters of Engineering Management program led a group chat this morning on Sina Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter. Duke University maintains a public Sina Weibo page where we […]
- Moving #DukeForward on Social Media April 8, 2014
- Video: 2014 Social Media Toolkits March 28, 2014
- Nerdy Holidays For Higher Education March 26, 2014
- The Evolution from Old-School to Digital Recruiter March 18, 2014
- Remembering a Duke fan on Twitter March 7, 2014
- 5 Blogging Tips For Newbies October 19, 2012
- A refresh for Duke’s social media website May 4, 2012
- Duke is Chatting in Chinese on Sina Weibo January 10, 2013
- [UPDATE] Facebook’s Cover Image Area May 3, 2013
- Infographic: The New Face of SEO November 28, 2012
- Ana: What a great idea! Thanks for putting together thi...
- paid search engine marketing: This is very interesting, You are a very skilled b...
- Walter Pinem: really nice, and I think it's really useful for n...
- Michael Palko: Wow!! Up 39! Great job!...
- Michael Palko: Congrats on the new position, Amanda! Looking f...
Follow @DukeU on Twitter