Facebook is on campus this week. (That’s fun to say.) Two software engineers at Facebook, Tom Occhino and and Nick Schrock, will deliver a combined tech talk at Schiciano Auditorium on Thursday, September 20 at 6:30 p.m. Tom will lead off the talk with “Code Is Written To Be Read.” He will detail useful tips and principles […]
The first Duke tradition most first-year students participate in is the university’s annual class photo shoot on East Campus. Each year, the Duke Photography department pours a ton of time and resources into capturing the perfect shot of the incoming class at sunset at their new home for the next four years. Since this is […]
Explore. Connect. Discover. The Class of 2015 are doing many of the same things as Duke students before them. Dropping and adding classes online. Getting to know their roommates. Making new friends. Exploring their community. But this year, new students are using a new resource to help them learn about the campus, a location-based mobile application called foursquare. […]
- Duke Launches New Tumblr: Site uses social media platform to highlight Duke experts November 14, 2014
- YouTube Tips and Resources August 27, 2014
- How to Enhance Links to Your Webpages in Social Network Shares (Hint: It’s All in the Metadata) August 13, 2014
- A Social Media Glossary July 25, 2014
- Q&A on Duke University’s Google + Presence July 11, 2014
- 5 Blogging Tips For Newbies October 19, 2012
- A refresh for Duke’s social media website May 4, 2012
- [UPDATE] Facebook’s Cover Image Area May 3, 2013
- Duke is Chatting in Chinese on Sina Weibo January 10, 2013
- Infographic: The New Face of SEO November 28, 2012
- Ana: What a great idea! Thanks for putting together thi...
- paid search engine marketing: This is very interesting, You are a very skilled b...
- Walter Pinem: really nice, and I think it's really useful for n...
- Michael Palko: Wow!! Up 39! Great job!...
- Michael Palko: Congrats on the new position, Amanda! Looking f...