Do you work with social media in higher education and wonder whether you should focus on Facebook, or Twitter, or Instagram … or something else? Which investment will give you the biggest benefit? Which matches best with the content you typically produce? A new video from Duke’s Office of News & Communications, “Using Social Media Effectively in […]
Facebook is on campus this week. (That’s fun to say.) Two software engineers at Facebook, Tom Occhino and and Nick Schrock, will deliver a combined tech talk at Schiciano Auditorium on Thursday, September 20 at 6:30 p.m. Tom will lead off the talk with “Code Is Written To Be Read.” He will detail useful tips and principles […]
- YouTube Tips and Resources August 27, 2014
- How to Enhance Links to Your Webpages in Social Network Shares (Hint: It’s All in the Metadata) August 13, 2014
- A Social Media Glossary July 25, 2014
- Q&A on Duke University’s Google + Presence July 11, 2014
- Duke Plays 2048 May 19, 2014
- 5 Blogging Tips For Newbies October 19, 2012
- A refresh for Duke’s social media website May 4, 2012
- Duke is Chatting in Chinese on Sina Weibo January 10, 2013
- [UPDATE] Facebook’s Cover Image Area May 3, 2013
- Infographic: The New Face of SEO November 28, 2012
- Ana: What a great idea! Thanks for putting together thi...
- paid search engine marketing: This is very interesting, You are a very skilled b...
- Walter Pinem: really nice, and I think it's really useful for n...
- Michael Palko: Wow!! Up 39! Great job!...
- Michael Palko: Congrats on the new position, Amanda! Looking f...