Do you work with social media in higher education and wonder whether you should focus on Facebook, or Twitter, or Instagram … or something else? Which investment will give you the biggest benefit? Which matches best with the content you typically produce? A new video from Duke’s Office of News & Communications, “Using Social Media Effectively in […]
Lots of people are figuring out how to use Twitter across campus. Some communicators, students and faculty could write the book on tweeting. But, if you’re like the majority, you’re still figuring out what Twitter is and what in the world to do with a hashtag (#). Getting started on Twitter is a little like […]
- Duke Launches New Tumblr: Site uses social media platform to highlight Duke experts November 14, 2014
- YouTube Tips and Resources August 27, 2014
- How to Enhance Links to Your Webpages in Social Network Shares (Hint: It’s All in the Metadata) August 13, 2014
- A Social Media Glossary July 25, 2014
- Q&A on Duke University’s Google + Presence July 11, 2014
- 5 Blogging Tips For Newbies October 19, 2012
- A refresh for Duke’s social media website May 4, 2012
- [UPDATE] Facebook’s Cover Image Area May 3, 2013
- Duke is Chatting in Chinese on Sina Weibo January 10, 2013
- Infographic: The New Face of SEO November 28, 2012
- Ana: What a great idea! Thanks for putting together thi...
- paid search engine marketing: This is very interesting, You are a very skilled b...
- Walter Pinem: really nice, and I think it's really useful for n...
- Michael Palko: Wow!! Up 39! Great job!...
- Michael Palko: Congrats on the new position, Amanda! Looking f...